Wednesday 30 April 2008

Dottie!

Hi there,
Well my very first dottie card! I made this along the lines of a female theme for Cutecard thursday using the sketch from Mypaper world. A very quick card as I'm shattered but I just had to play with my new Dottie downloads. Printed and punched a couple of flowers as I didn't have any that would go, I definately need to invest in some more flowers for my stash.


Cardstock: craft central and bazzil bling
Patterened paper: mad about cards
Image: Nurse Dottie by LouiseBrigden at charmed cards and crafts
Brads: Dovecraft
Ribbon: Hobbycraft

6 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card, that is such a cute image.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Louly said...

I saw this on docrafts and saw it had the Wow factor straight away! I love it to bits. Have fun with your downloads. I'm just working on George at work, no rest for the wicked ay!

My Paper World said...

Awwww! Dottie is sooo cute! Love the paper too! It's perfect!
Thanks so much for using the sketch!
Nicola xx

Unknown said...

Your card is wonderful.

debby4000 said...

Cute card, love dottie.

Nessie said...

Love your blog Julia, all your cards are fab!