Wednesday 23 April 2008

Black/White + One

Hi there,

Managed to get a card done for the current caardvarks challenge, which is to create a card using black and white plus one other colour of your choosing. This instantly seemed to lend itself to a pink petticoat card and my other colour of choice PINK! I was reading on Katharina's blog about how she uses ribbons and I was inspired to use a slit punch to thread my ribbon through the patterned paper. The image was coloured ( well highlighted really not that much colour) with a pink metallic gel pen. I get the feeling I have seen the layout I've used for this card before but I have no idea where so if I have cased your card please tell me and I'll credit it to you.



White card blank - stash
Patterned paper - Pink petticoat
Image & sentiment - Henrietta by by Pink Petticoat
Ribbon - stash

Thanks for looking

julia

3 comments:

SmilynStef said...

What a fun card ... makes me smile ... love the threaded ribbon.

Lindsay Spencer said...

Oh my heck, I love this card. Its so funny.

Mucky Pup said...

What a great card! That's one Pink Petticoat set I haven't got yet, isn't it fun! I love how you used the slot punch for the ribbon, it's the perfect finishing touch!