Tuesday, 6 May 2008

Funky Fairy Meets Dottie!

Hi there,

Wow can't believe I haven't managed to blog for a week (a lot going on at home) but at last a day to call my own. I made this card for Funky fairies challenge where Han said:

"I decided to do something with Dots, hence the title "Going Dotty". Just use some kind of dots or spots on your projects."

Well what other image could I use for this than Dottie by Louise Brigden. I printed the sentiment arrows using word art and the green rings and dots are hole reinforcers . I doodled around the edge of the card and doodled dots onto the sentiment arrows. The spotty circles and frame are funky fairy Doodlementals . I toyed with the idea of putting get well soon on the front but decided to put get well soon on the inside instead.


15 comments:

Han said...

Fab card thanks for joining in the challenge

Jozza said...

Ooh I love this! What a fun card :o)

Thanks for joining in with the challenge xxx

Sharon said...

What a great card.
Sharon :-)x

Lydia said...

A brilliant card!! ^.^


Thanks for joining our challenge this week x

Karen said...

Great card; love the humour!
Thanks for joining in the Funky Fairy challenge.

funky Fairy said...

What a great fun card :) I love it!
Thanks for joining in :)
shaz x

Ella Bella said...

this is such a fun card love it :)

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card, love the image and a great little sentiment

daisy said...

Love the humour of this card & a great card :o)

SammieJay said...

Tee hee -this made me smirkle!

Sian said...

Great card, and great sense of humour!

Sue said...

I love this card, made me lol xx

LuLu said...

What a very clever card. Bright and cheery to help you lift your spirits when you're not feeling well.

Thanks for joining in with our challenge this week.

#Donna# said...

lol great card, made me laugh. x

Louly said...

Julia this is devine! and so funny too.
I have some candy up for grabs on my blog.xx