Thursday 27 March 2008

My paper world #7 & DCM little extra

Hi,
I think I may have managed a double challenge!! I made this card for sketch challenge #7 at My Paper World but then I came across daring card makers midweek extra challenge, this is what they said:

"Our midweek Little Extra is titled ‘The Flowers That Bloom In The Spring’ and we would like you to create a card with flowers.Simple? Aww but hold on…….there’s a little twist because we don’t want to make it too easy for you. We want your cards to have flowers on but we don’t want to see any Prima’s or shop brought blooms. The idea of this dare is for you create your flowers yourself, so let’s see what you can come up with."

I didn't have any flowers in my stash that fitted with the colour scheme I had choosen so I punched and printed some, reckon that fits don't you? I have had this stamp for a while but not thought of a way to use it. When I saw this sketch it seemed perfect for it, hope you agree.



Supplies:
Swirly paper pink petticoat
Stamp by Anita's

I think I might use this for my MIL's birthday as she loves cats but haven't got just the right sentiment yet, I'll have to a search through my stash.

Thanks for looking

julia

4 comments:

My Paper World said...

Wow! Your flowers are beautiful Julia! and I love the gorgeous cat image!
Thanks so much for joining in!
Nicola xx

tracie said...

oh wow this is beautiful, i love the flowers. Thanks for your kind comments, Im trying to rest by not making cards but cant resting see everyones lovely creations. Have a good weekend :-)x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, love the cat image it's gorgeous.

Angie C said...

Gorgeous card and love the cat image - it's so cute