Sunday 23 March 2008

Hello and welcome

Hello there,


I finally decided to join the blog wagon. My main aim is to use this blog to display entries to other blog challenges, after all practice makes perfect I hope. Forgive me if at first it's plain and boring as I think computer technology may be beyond me lol, and I have no idea if I will manage to blog regularly but I will try. I am primarily a card maker with the odd treatbox thrown in. I have even been known to scrap but you'll see from the photo's I upload why that's not my main interest lol.

Well here is my first card that was made for a penny Black challenge on the Docrafts forum
Patterned paper spring life by paper mania
stamped image on bag charm Penny Black Everywhichway.
Thanks for looking. Julia

1 comment:

Louly said...

I love it! Welcome to blog land. Your blog looks fabulous already. xx