Friday 8 August 2008

CCT "the two of us"

Hi all,

well amazingly enough I finally found time to craft just for me and am entering this for the Cute Card Thursday challenge which was to use two people, two animals or one of each! This stamp seemed appropriate although don't ask me the name (its obviously a penny black) as I recieved this image in a swap. The background paper is also annonymous as I got this as a PIF gift. I can tell you however that the ribbon is K&Co but thats about it lol.

I have many peeloffs that I never use, some bought and some free gifts or part of goodie bags, so I have finally started to use some. I didn't think these corners looked to bad. Finally my apologies for the attempt at a "distressed ink look" around the edge of the card. Always looks fab on other folks blogs but can't quite get the hang of it




Oh and no I wasn't drunk when I took this photo even though its really squiffy . I even used my mini tripod and a flat surface, honest I have no idea what happened lol !!

Thanks for looking



3 comments:

Deb said...

It is gorgeous no matter what angle! The image is sweet and the paper fab, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Jac’s Playground said...

Really like this, the colours are lovely and I would say that your distress inking has worked wonderfully.

Paul said...

Lovely card - the image and layout look great
TFS
Paul